Jamia Masjid Sayyidah Zainab (Radi Allah Anha) was established on the blessed day of Jum’atul Wida’ Ramadan 23rd, 1439 under the guidance of Professor Imam Syed Badiuddin Soharwardy. SZMCC and all its affiliates adhere to the creed of Ahl-us-Sunnah wa-Al-Jama’ah, following the traditions of A’la Hazrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Brelvi (Rahmatullah Alaih) and Hazrat Allama Syed Muhammad Riyazuddin Soharwardy (Rahmatullah Alaih).
Below programs are suspended until further notice.
- 1. Evening Madressah for boys and girls (Monday - Friday 5:30 - 7:30 pm)
- 2. Sunday school for boys and girls (12:00 am to 2:00 pm)
- 3. Weekly mehfil Dhikr & Darood Shareef on every Thursday after Maghrib prayer.
- 4. Weekly Dars-e-Qur'an on every Saturday after Maghrib prayer
- 5. Sisters Weekly Halqa of Tafseer-e-Qur'an - Fridays 4:15 - 5:15 pm